Wednesday, October 21, 2009

5 Blessings

Thanks Jessica and Jaclyn for the wonderful idea! I have so many blessings in my life and here are my top 5 blessings I am thankful for...

1. My Hubby - What can I say... I married my best friend. We live together, laugh together and love together. I'm so thankful for the way he loves and takes care of the 2 most important girls in his life. I love it when he compliments me in the morning and says, "You look GOOD for your runway show..."

2. My Mya - I love her to pieces. She is my bundle of joy and the sweetest little girl in my life. She gives the best hugs and kisses, and puts a smile on my face when she says mommy. She is worth 100 times the pain I went through to bring her here.

3. My Parents - I love my dad and mom! Both have worked their entire lives to provide a good home and have given me anything I have ever needed. They are my two closest friends and I love spending time with them. Thank you for everything Papa and Grandma!!

4. My Family - I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful family. I wish that my family all lived closer together so we could build and share special memories more often. I love each and every one of you!



5. My Home - I'm so thankful for the comfort it gives and the joy it provides for my family. We have great memories in our home and many more to come. I'm blessed to live in a beautiful neighborhood with nice neighbors.


1 comment:

  1. So fun to read, thanks for posting. Your home looks very cozy in the winter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!