Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our Anniversary Celebration

We had a wonderful Anniversary Celebration last weekend!

We went to one of our favorite restaurants, PF Changs in downtown Boise and then to the movies.
We had such a great time together!!  

Since it was our 5 Anniversary we decided to make each other special gifts...


My gift to Ryan was this Shutterfly book. It had a collection of my favorite pictures since we started dated in 1994 to now. Ryan loved it!


Ryan's gift to me was this beautiful picture frame with two my favorite wedding pictures. He included our Rose Vow that we did during our wedding ceremony in the frame. It was perfect!
I loved it!

Thanks to everyone for our Anniversary wishes! We definitely have wonderful friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!