Thursday, August 20, 2009

Our 4th Anniversary!!

August is the perfect month for Ryan and me! We met 15 years ago on August 29th and dated off and on for years. Over the years, we grew to love and care for each other. After ten years of friendship and dating, Ryan proposed to me on the beautiful island of Oahu, Hawaii on August 24th! What an exciting day that was for me because I realized I would be marrying my best friend. And today, August 20th we are celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary! We are so happy together and enjoy being Mommy and Daddy to our beautiful little girl, Mya!


Also, we are so excited to share our wedding anniversary with two very special people in our lives, Aunt Kathy and Uncle Randy! Happy Anniversary and we love you very much!!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you both!!! you guys are so cute together, and your wedding pictures are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!