Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Birthday Weekend


My birthday is on Valentine's Day, so we spent the whole weekend celebrating!!

On Friday Night:
Ryan's parents treated us to dinner!
It was so nice to see them and spend time together!
 
On Saturday Night:
Ryan took me out for a "birthday" dinner and movie date!
We saw Just Go With It! 


And had dinner at Tucanos Brazilian Grill!


On Monday/Valentine's Day:
I had to work during the day but got lots of goodies from everyone at work. When I got home, I got to spend the evening with my family. We had heart shape pizzas, heart shape cake and presents.



I had a fabulous birthday weekend!
Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes!
I feel so special and loved!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you had a great birthday! Her smile is SO adorable! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!