Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Fun...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! 
We sure did!

Mya woke up on Christmas morning and saw all the presents that Santa left her. Mya's eyes lit up with excitement and was smiling from ear to ear!!






Mya was not only excited about her Santa gifts but she was so excited when Papa and Ma suprised her with her playhouse! She can't wait to play with it this summer!



Then off we went to my parents house for a wonderful Christmas dinner and to see the Christmas lights downtown.





3 comments:

  1. Awwww, ya'll are SO precious!! She is the cutest little thing!! I love that she had three outfit changes in this post! Haha. Looks like ya'll had a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great Christmas! I still remember my kitchen set from when I was little - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How happy does she look in that fifth picture?!! Looks like you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!