Friday, August 20, 2010

Our 5th Anniversary

 Ryan and I met 16 years ago on August 29th and dated off and on for years. Over the years, we grew to love and care for each other.


After ten years of friendship and dating, Ryan proposed to me in Hawaii on August 24th! What an exciting day that was for me because I realized I would be marrying my best friend. And today, August 20th we are celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary!


We are so happy together and love being Mommy and Daddy to our beautiful little girl, Mya!

3 comments:

  1. How cute!
    I Started dating John when I was 16 and we dated for 9 years before we got married!
    Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I hope you two have a great anniversary! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture of you guys is just too cute! How fun! And our anniversary's our close...ours is Aug. 23rd! Gotta love August weddings! I am glad that you commented...I am going to add you to my blog list! :) Feel free to add ours! Hope you guys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!